Shopify Flow + Salesforce made easy.
MESA is the easiest way to create Shopify Flow and Salesforce integrations so you can automate any work - no code required.
MESA empowers you to build any solution. Scale faster and more efficiently than ever before. When you're able to build your ideas, you're free to explore unique ways to expand your role and business. What will you make today?
How does Salesforce work with Shopify Flow?
With Shopify Flow and Salesforce integrations, you can get more done in days, not months. Automate the work that solves your everyday problems and the challenges currently holding back your progress.
Unified Customer View
By integrating Salesforce with your Shopify store, all customer data is consolidated in one place. This unified view enables you to understand your customers better, personalize their shopping experience, and anticipate their needs.
Automate Sales & Marketing
Create targeted campaigns that trigger based on specific customer actions or data in Shopify. Whether it's a follow-up email after a purchase, a special offer on a birthday, or a re-engagement campaign for inactivity, automating these ensures timely communication.
Enhanced Lead Management
Track potential customers and leads directly from your Shopify store into Salesforce. By identifying where your leads are coming from and their interactions with your store, you can tailor your sales approach and nurture these leads through the sales funnel more effectively.
Streamlined Order Management
Integrate your product catalog, inventory levels, and order statuses between Shopify and Salesforce for a more seamless operation. This connection helps you keep track of what's in stock, what's selling fast, and even forecast future sales trends.
Rich Analytics and Reporting
From customer lifetime value, conversion rates, sales trends to campaign performance, you can generate detailed reports and dashboards. These insights guide your strategic decisions, helping you optimize your marketing efforts, enhance customer satisfaction, and grow your revenue.
Solve more business-critical tasks
MESA helps you simplify your operations into efficient workflows that run immediately when the work happens. More ideas are now possible and more challeneges can be solved through the power of no-code automation solutions.
Loved by 1k+ brands using Shopify & Shopify Plus.
How to connect Shopify Flow to Salesforce
Connecting Shopify Flow to Salesforce has never been easier. With MESA, making complex integrations between Shopify Flow and Salesforce only takes a few minutes — no code required. Automate basic data entry or connect the systems that run your business. Solve more business-critical problems with MESA and accomplish more with less resources.
Build your own Shopify Flow Salesforce workflows using these steps:
Quickly make any workflow between two or more apps.
These are triggers. They're what start your workflow to run automatically. Use any of these trigger steps to start your workflow when...
- Respond to Flow Action
- Starts when Shopify Flow responds to an action
- Account Created
- Starts when an account is created.
- Account Updated
- Starts when an account is modified.
- Contact Created
- Starts when a contact is created.
- Contact Updated
- Starts when a contact is modified.
- Lead Created
- Starts when a lead is created.
- Lead Updated
- Starts when a lead is modified.
- Lead Converted
- Starts when a lead is converted.
- Opportunity Created
- Starts when an opportunity is created.
- Opportunity Updated
- Starts when an opportunity is modified.
- Order Created
- Starts when an order is created.
- Order Updated
- Starts when an order is modified.
- Pricebook Entry Created
- Starts when a pricebook entry is created.
- Pricebook Entry Updated
- Starts when a pricebook entry is modified.
- Product Created
- Starts when a product is created.
- Product Updated
- Starts when a product is modified.
- Custom Created
- Starts when a custom is created.
- Custom Updated
- Starts when a custom is modified.
These are actions. Workflows can multiple actions to make personalized integrations. Use any of these action steps to make your workflow do...
- Trigger a Flow Workflow
- Send an event action to a workflow in Shopify Flow
- Create Account
- Start a new account.
- Retrieve Account
- Grab all details about the account.
- Update Account
- Modify an account.
- Create or Update Account
- Create or modify an account.
- Delete Account
- Remove an account.
- Query Single Account
- Search for a single account.
- Query Multiple Accounts
- Search for multiple accounts.
- Create Contact
- Start a new contact.
- Retrieve Contact
- Grab all details about the contact.
- Update Contact
- Modify a contact.
- Create or Update Contact
- Create or modify a contact.
- Delete Contact
- Remove a contact.
- Query Single Contact
- Search for a single contact.
- Query Multiple Contacts
- Search for multiple contacts.
- Create Lead
- Start a new lead.
- Retrieve Lead
- Grab all details about the lead.
- Update Lead
- Modify a lead.
- Create or Update Lead
- Create or modify a lead.
- Delete Lead
- Remove a lead.
- Query Single Lead
- Search for a single lead.
- Query Multiple Leads
- Search for multiple leads.
- Create Opportunity
- Start a new an opportunity.
- Retrieve Opportunity
- Grab all details about the opportunity.
- Update Opportunity
- Modify an opportunity.
- Create or Update Opportunity
- Create or modify an opportunity.
- Delete Opportunity
- Remove an opportunity.
- Query Single Opportunity
- Search for a single opportunity.
- Query Multiple Opportunities
- Search for multiple opportunities.
- Create Opportunity Product
- Start a new opportunity product.
- Retrieve Opportunity Product
- Grab all details about the opportunity product.
- Update Opportunity Product
- Modify an opportunity product.
- Create or Update Opportunity Product
- Create or modify an opportunity product.
- Delete Opportunity Product
- Remove an opportunity product.
- Query Single Opportunity Product
- Search for a single opportunity product.
- Query Multiple Opportunity Products
- Search for multiple opportunity products.
- Create Order
- Start a new an order.
- Retrieve Order
- Grab all details about the order.
- Update Order
- Modify an order.
- Create or Update Order
- Create or modify an order.
- Delete Order
- Remove an order.
- Query Single Order
- Search for a single order.
- Query Multiple Orders
- Search for multiple orders.
- Create Order Product
- Start a new order product.
- Retrieve Order Product
- Grab all details about an order product.
- Update Order Product
- Modify an order product.
- Create or Update Order Product
- Create or modify an order product.
- Delete Order Product
- Remove an order product.
- Query Single Order Product
- Search for a single order product.
- Query Multiple Order Products
- Search for multiple order products.
- Create Pricebook Entry
- Start a new a pricebook entry.
- Retrieve Pricebook Entry
- Grab all details about the pricebook entry.
- Update Pricebook Entry
- Modify a pricebook entry.
- Create or Update Pricebook Entry
- Create or update a pricebook entry.
- Delete Pricebook Entry
- Remove a pricebook entry.
- Query Single Pricebook Entry
- Search for a single pricebook entry.
- Query Mutiple Pricebook Entries
- Search for multiple pricebook entries.
- Create Product
- Start a new a product.
- Retrieve Product
- Grab all details about the product.
- Update Product
- Modify a product.
- Create or Update Products
- Create or modify a product.
- Delete Product
- Remove a Product.
- Query Single Product
- Search for a single product.
- Query Multiple Products
- Search for multiple products.
- Create Custom
- Start a new a custom.
- Retrieve Custom
- Grab all details about the custom.
- Update Custom
- Modify a custom.
- Create or Update Custom
- Create or modify a custom.
- Delete Custom
- Remove a custom.
- Query Single Custom
- Search for a single custom.
- Query Multiple Customs
- Search for mutiple customs.
Learn more about Salesforce integrations
Be sure to check out our Shopify automation blog. We cover popular topics to help you better manage your work on Shopify through definitie guides, step-by-step tutorials, merchant success stories and more.
How to Send a Shopify Customer to a Salesforce ContactShopify Growth • 10 min
MESA is the quickest way to connect Shopify to Salesforce. It comes with pre-built integration with Salesforce to Shopify, making it easy.
Avoid The Most Common Shopify to Salesforce MistakesShopify Growth • 10 min
Navigate Shopify Salesforce integration with confidence by learning how to avoid common mistakes.
Why choose Salesforce CRM to integrate with your Shopify Store?Shopify Growth • 10 min
Understand why Salesforce stands out for ecommerce businesses, from enhancing customer relationships to streamlining sales and marketing strategies.
A HandsOn solution to achieving a single source of truthCustomer Story • 5 min
The biggest advantage HandsOn has seen so far is how easily they’ve been able to sync thousands of records in Salesforce.
Best CRMs for Shopify StoresShopify Growth • 13 min
Find the right Shopify CRM to gain a better understanding of your customers, reduce labor costs, and improve your retention strategy.
Best pre-made Shopify Flow templates to complete more tasksShopify Growth • 12 min
Discover what Shopify Flow templates your store needs to get started with and how to get started with these automation workflows.
8 Best Shopify Flow Triggers To Make Unique WorkflowsShopify Growth • 12 min
Discover the most popular Shopify Flow apps and connectors out there with custom Shopify Flow triggers to help you create unique workflows.
The Best Shopify Flow Alternatives to Automate Your Shopify StoreShopify Growth • 11 min
If you're looking for an affordable and easy-to-use automation app, try these Shopify Flow alternatives and eliminate more repetitive tasks.
How To Integrate Shopify Flow Into More WorkflowsShopify Growth • 10 min
Extend Shopify Flows into more apps to unify data across every department. We'll cover Shopify Flow examples and connecting workflows to reach more apps.
How To Start Workflows from Customer Updates in ShopifyShopify Growth • 9 min
Keep your business data accurate and streamlined by starting workflows from Shopify Customer Updated events. Watch this automation tutorial.
Shopify vs. Shopify Plus: Key DifferencesShopify Growth • 10 min
If you are looking to take your business to the next level, you'll want an upgrade. Find out the differences between Shopify vs. Shopify Plus.
4 Zapier Alternatives for Shopify StoresShopify Growth • 10 min
Use a Zapier alternative focused on ecommerce, prevents data loss, and has reliable support to help get every automation running perfectly.
Best Shopify Automation Apps to Complete More TasksShopify Growth • 11 min
Looking to streamline your ecommerce business? Check out our list of the best Shopify automation apps. Complete more tasks with ease.
What Is Shopify Flow? Learn How To Make WorkflowsShopify Growth • 11 min
Uncover what is Shopify Flow and why you should take advantage of time-saving workflow automations for all of your backoffice operations.
Shopify Flow vs Zapier – Which Workflow Automation App Is BetterShopify Growth • 10 min
Two automation platforms: Shopify Flow vs Zapier. Learn what they offer and discover insights which is better for your ecommerce business.
Shopify Flow vs MESA - The Ultimate In Ecommerce AutomationShopify Growth • 9 min
Compare Shopify Flow vs MESA and discover which automation app best suits your Shopify store's needs to ease how your business operates.