Shopify Flow + Intercom made easy.
Make integrations that help your business operate in more competitive ways.
How does Intercom work with Shopify Flow?
With Shopify Flow and Intercom connected, you can get more accomplished so your business can thrive.
Real-Time Customer Support
By connecting Shopify with Intercom, you can provide live chat support directly on your store's pages. This enables immediate assistance to customers who have queries, leading to increased satisfaction and potentially higher conversion rates.
Utilize Intercom's segmentation and targeting capabilities with your Shopify customer data to send highly personalized messages, emails, or in-app messages. These tailored communications can result in higher engagement and better retention.
Abandoned Cart Recovery
Set up automated messages through Intercom to target customers who have abandoned their carts in Shopify. A well-timed message can prompt customers to complete their purchase, recovering potentially lost sales.
Enhanced Customer Insights
Intercom's integration with Shopify offers a unified view of customer interactions and purchase history. This visibility helps you understand customer behavior better and can inform strategies for upselling, cross-selling, or improving overall customer experience.
Order Support & Updates
Create automated workflows to keep customers updated about their orders, shipping status, or any changes to their purchase. Connecting Intercom with Shopify allows you to send these notifications through the customers' preferred channels, whether it's chat, email, or in-app messaging.
How to connect Shopify Flow to Intercom
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Connecting Shopify Flow to Intercom has never been easier. With MESA, making complex integrations between Shopify Flow and Intercom only takes a few minutes.
Supported Shopify Flow & Intercom workflow steps:
- Respond to Flow Action
- Starts when Shopify Flow responds to an action
- Contact Deleted
- Starts when a contact is deleted.
- Contact Archived
- Starts when a contact is archived.
- Contact Email Updated
- Starts when a contact's email is updated.
- Contact User Created
- Starts when a contact user is created.
- Contact User Updated
- Starts when a contact user is updated.
- Conversation Admin Closed
- Starts when an admin closes a conversation.
- Conversation Admin Noted
- Starts when an admin adds a note to a conversation.
- Conversation Admin Opened
- Starts when an admin opens a conversation.
- Conversation Admin Single Created
- Starts when an admin initiates 1:1 conversation.
- Conversation Read
- Starts when a conversation is read.
- Conversation User Created
- Starts when an user creates a conversation.
- Conversation User Replied
- Starts when an user replies to a conversation.
- Trigger a Flow Workflow
- Send an event action to a workflow in Shopify Flow
- Get List of Contacts
- Obtain a list of contacts.
- Create Contact
- Create a contact.
- Search for Contacts
- Look up for contacts.
- Update Contact
- Modify a contact's details.
- Retrieve Contact
- Grab all details about a contact.
- Delete Contact
- Remove a contact.
- Archive Contact
- Archive a contact.
- Unarchive Contact
- Restore a previously archived contact.
- Merge Two Contacts
- Combine a contact with a role of a lead into a contact with a role of an user.
- Retrieve Contact's Attached Companies
- Grab all details about the attached companies that are associated to a contact.
- Retrieve Contact's Attached Tags
- Grab all details about a contact's attached tags.
- Retrieve Contact's Segments
- Grab all details about a contact's segments
- Attach Company to Contact
- Associate a company to a contact.
- Get List of Companies
- Obtain a list of all companies.
- Create or Update Company
- Create or update a company
- Scroll Over All Companies
- Iterate over all companies in a dataset.
- Retrieve Company
- Grab all details about a company.
- Delete Company
- Remove a company.
- Detach Company from Contact
- Unassociate a company from a single contact.
- Get List of Company's Attached Contacts
- Obtain a list of a company's attached contacts.
- Get List of Company's Attached Segments
- Obtain a list of a company's attached segments.
- Create Note
- Create a note.
- Retrieve Note
- Grab all details about a note.
- Get List of Contact's Notes
- Obtain a list of notes associated to a contact.
Loved by 1k+ brands using Shopify & Shopify Plus.
Complimentary Workflow Setup
Let our team craft the perfect workflow for you in 1 business day or less!Request a Workflow