ShipStation + Code made easy.
MESA is the easiest way to create ShipStation and Code integrations so you can automate any work - no code required.
MESA empowers you to build any solution. Scale faster and more efficiently than ever before. When you're able to build your ideas, you're free to explore unique ways to expand your role and business. What will you make today?
How does Code work with ShipStation?
With ShipStation and Code by MESA integrations, you can get more done in days, not months. Automate the work that solves your everyday problems and the challenges currently holding back your progress.
Customization and Flexibility
By allowing custom code within workflows, you can create complex and nuanced automations that go beyond standard capabilities. This can include things like specialized data processing, conditional logic, dynamic content generation, or integration with unique third-party services, all enhancing the capabilities of the Shopify store.
Real-time Customer Interaction
Custom code can be used to create dynamic, real-time interactions within the store's user interface. This includes personalized greetings, targeted offers, or interactive elements that respond to user behavior. These real-time interactions can enhance the experience and contribute to higher engagement and conversion rates.
Utilizing custom code within workflows allows for the development of unique solutions without the need for separate tools or expensive third-party integrations. This can lead to cost savings and more efficient use of resources, allowing you to invest in other areas of growth or innovation.
Solve more business-critical tasks
MESA helps you simplify your operations into efficient workflows that run immediately when the work happens. More ideas are now possible and more challeneges can be solved through the power of no-code automation solutions.
Loved by 1k+ brands using Shopify & Shopify Plus.
How to connect ShipStation to Code
Connecting ShipStation to Code has never been easier. With MESA, making complex integrations between ShipStation and Code by MESA only takes a few minutes — no code required. Automate basic data entry or connect the systems that run your business. Solve more business-critical problems with MESA and accomplish more with less resources.
Build your own ShipStation Code by MESA workflows using these steps:
Quickly make any workflow between two or more apps.
These are triggers. They're what start your workflow to run automatically. Use any of these trigger steps to start your workflow when...
- Customer Created
- Starts when a customer account is created.
- Product Created
- Starts when a new product is created.
- Shipment Created
- Starts when a shipment is created for a recent order.
- Order Created
- Starts when a new order is created or imported.
- Order Updated
- Starts when an order is updated with new information.
- Order Shipped
- Starts when a fulfilled order is shipped.
- Order's Items are Shipped
- Starts when an item in an order is shipped.
These are actions. Workflows can multiple actions to make personalized integrations. Use any of these action steps to make your workflow do...
- Custom Code
- Run custom code at this step.
- Get List of Customers
- Obtain a list of existing customers.
- Add Funds to Carrier Account
- Increase the amount of funds to a carrier's account.
- List Carriers
- Obtain a list of shipping carriers.
- Update Product
- Update a product's details.
- Create Label for Shipment
- Create a shipping label for a shipment.
- Void Shipment Label
- Cancel a shipment label.
- Add Tag to Order
- Attach a tag to an existing order.
- Get List of Orders
- Obtain a list of existing orders.
- Create Label for Order
- Create a shipping label for an order.
- Delete Order
- Remove an order.
- Hold Order
- Pause an order.
- Mark Order as Shipped
- Classify an order as shipped.
- Remove Tag on Order
- Delete a tag from an existing order.
- Restore Order from On Hold
- Unpause an order that is currently on hold.
- Unsassign User from Order
- Remove an user from an existing order.
- Retrieve Carrier
- Grab all details about the carrier.
- Get List of Carrier Packages
- Obtain a list of packages by carrier code.
- Get List of Carrier Services
- Obtain a list of services by carrier code.
- Retrieve Customer
- Grab all details about the customer.
- Get List of Fulfillments
- Obtain a list of fulfillments.
- Create or Update Order
- Create or Update an Order.
- Assign User to Order
- Add a user to an existing order.
- Retrieve Order
- Grab all details about the order.
- Get List of Orders By Tag and Status
- Lists all orders that match the specified status and tag.
- Retrieve Product
- Grab all details about the product.
- Get List of Products
- Obtain a list of products.
- Get Shipping Rates
- Obtain a list of shipping rates.
- Get Shipments
- Obtain a list of shipments.
- Get Stores
- Obtain a list of installed stores on the ShipStation account.
- Retrieve Store
- Grab all details about the store.
- Update Store
- Modify a store's details.
- Deactivate Store
- Deactivate a specific store.
- Reactivate Store
- Reactivate a specific store.
- Get List of Marketplaces
- Obtain a list of marketplaces that can be integrated with ShipStation.
- Refresh Store
- Initiate a store refresh.
- Retrieve Store Refresh Status
- Grab all details about the refresh status of a given store.
- Get List of Users
- Obtain a list of users.
- Get List of Ship From Locations
- Obtain a list of ship from locations.
- Retrieve Ship From Location
- Grab all details about the ship from location.
- Update Ship From Location
- Modify a ship from location's details.
- Delete Ship From Location
- Delete a ship from location.
- Create Ship From Location
- Create a ship from location.
- Get List of Resource URL IDs
- Obtain a list of resource IDs from a resource URL
Learn more about Code by MESA integrations
Be sure to check out our Shopify automation blog. We cover popular topics to help you better manage your work on Shopify through definitie guides, step-by-step tutorials, merchant success stories and more.
Automatically Update The Inventory Policy for Product VariantsAutomation Demo • 2 min
Automate the inventory policy updates for product variants in your Shopify store with our practical guide.
Reliable Webhook Workflows With Reconciliation JobAutomation Demo • 2 min
Enhance your Shopify store's efficiency with our guide on creating 100% reliable webhook-based workflows using reconciliation jobs.
How to Edit Order Status Page on ShopifyShopify Growth • 9 min
Learn how to edit the Order Status page on Shopify to enhance the shopping experience. Discover tips, limitations, and 3rd-party solutions.
How to Automate Order Fulfillment on Shopify: A Step by Step GuideShopify Growth • 13 min
Discover the biggest challenges in automated order fulfillment. Learn step-by-step the process of automating order fulfillment on Shopify.
Best Shopify Inventory Management Apps to Accelerate GrowthShopify Growth • 10 min
You need accurate inventory management to grow. Learn the best Shopify inventory management apps for achieving success for your business.
Shippo vs Shipstation – Which is best shipping automation app?Shopify Growth • 8 min
We compare Shippo vs ShipStation to reveal the best shipping automation app for Shopify merchants. Learn the secrets when automating shipping
How to automate product inventory on ShopifyShopify Growth • 13 min
Don't let inaccurate stock management overwhelm your retail business. Learn how to automate product inventory to fulfill orders without delay.
14 Best Integrations for Shopify StoresShopify Growth • 10 min
Shopify integrations play a critical role in the success of an ecommerce business by helping streamline operations, enhance customer experiences both online and post-purchase, and promote business growth.