Shopify Flow + Google Analytics made easy.
MESA is the easiest way to create Shopify Flow and Google Analytics integrations so you can automate any work - no code required.
MESA empowers you to build any solution. Scale faster and more efficiently than ever before. When you're able to build your ideas, you're free to explore unique ways to expand your role and business. What will you make today?
How does Google Analytics work with Shopify Flow?
With Shopify Flow and Google Analytics integrations, you can get more done in days, not months. Automate the work that solves your everyday problems and the challenges currently holding back your progress.
Understand Customer Behavior
With Google Analytics, you can track your customers' journey through your Shopify store. These insights can help you pinpoint areas for improvement, optimize the user experience, and ultimately convert more visitors into buyers.
Measure Marketing Campaigns
Google Analytics enables you to track the success of each marketing campaign directly, whether it's PPC advertising, email marketing, or social media promotion. By understanding what's working (and what isn't), you can allocate your budget more wisely and get a higher return on your investment.
Identify Top Products
Discover which products and categories are resonating most with your audience. Google Analytics provides detailed data on product views, add-to-cart actions, and conversion rates. This guides you in making informed decisions about inventory, pricing, and marketing focus.
Enhance Mobile Experience
Today's customers are increasingly shopping from mobile devices. Google Analytics helps you understand how they interact with your site and identify any potential issues. You're not just keeping up with trends; you're meeting your customers where they are.
Set and Track Goals
Goals are essential for growth, and Google Analytics lets you set specific, measurable objectives tied to sales, lead generation, or other key performance indicators. Track your progress in real-time and get actionable insights on how to reach or exceed those goals.
Solve more business-critical tasks
MESA helps you simplify your operations into efficient workflows that run immediately when the work happens. More ideas are now possible and more challeneges can be solved through the power of no-code automation solutions.
Loved by 1k+ brands using Shopify & Shopify Plus.
How to connect Shopify Flow to Google Analytics
Connecting Shopify Flow to Google Analytics has never been easier. With MESA, making complex integrations between Shopify Flow and Google Analytics only takes a few minutes — no code required. Automate basic data entry or connect the systems that run your business. Solve more business-critical problems with MESA and accomplish more with less resources.
Build your own Shopify Flow Google Analytics workflows using these steps:
Quickly make any workflow between two or more apps.
These are triggers. They're what start your workflow to run automatically. Use any of these trigger steps to start your workflow when...
These are actions. Workflows can multiple actions to make personalized integrations. Use any of these action steps to make your workflow do...
- Trigger a Flow Workflow
- Send an event action to a workflow in Shopify Flow
- Add Payment Info
- Create an event when an user has submitted their payment information.
- Add Shipping Info
- Create an event when an user has submitted their shipping information.
- Add To Cart
- Create an event when an item is added to a cart for purchase.
- Add To Wishlist
- Create an event when an item is added to a wishlist.
- Begin Checkout
- Create an event when an user has begun a checkout.
- Earn Virtual Currency
- Create an event that measures the awarding of virtual currency.
- Generate Lead
- Create an event when a lead has been generated.
- Join Group
- Create an event when an user joins a group such as a guild, team, or family.
- Level Up
- Create an event when a player has leveled up.
- Create an event when an user has logged in.
- Post Score
- Create an event when an user posts a score.
- Create an event when one or more items is purchased by an user.
- Create an event when a refund is issued.
- Remove from Cart
- Create an event when an item is removed from a cart.
- Create an event to contextualize search operations.
- Select Content
- Create an event when an user has selected some content of a certain type.
- Select Item
- Create an event when an item is selected from a list.
- Select Promotion
- Create an event when a promotion is selected from a list.
- Create an event when an user has shared content.
- Sign Up
- Create an event when an user has signed up for an account.
- Spend Virtual Currency
- Create an event that measures the sale of virtual goods in your app.
- Tutorial Begin
- Create an event that signifies the start of the on-boarding process.
- Tutorial Complete
- Create an event that signifies an user's completion of your on-boarding process.
- Unlock Achievement
- Create an event when an user has unlocked an achievement.
- View Cart
- Create an event when an user viewed their cart.
- View Item
- Create an event when some content was shown to an user.
- View Item List
- Create an event when an user has been presented with a list of items of a certain category.
- View Promotion
- Create an event that signifies an promotion was viewed from a list.
- View Search Results
- Create an event when an user has been presented with the results of a search.
One-day Workflow Wizards
Not interested in learning another app? Oooh, we get it. Alternatively, turn to a fast, efficient team who is all about getting your perfect workflow up and running in a flash. That's us by the way. In case that wasn't clear.
- Tell us about your workflow. Reach out and explain all the nuances to the challenges you're currently facing. Whether it's repetative tasks, keeping business systems in sync or creating new shopping experiences for your customers, our experts will listen
- We'll make it in 1 business day. Our experts will hand-craft the workflows to meet your exact needs. They'll setup each the automation on your store with each step configured to match your requirements so all you have to do is turn it on.
- Boom! Problem solved. Sit back and relax knowing you have MESA reliably handling this work automatically. Start exploring more ways to strealine your efforts and enjoy the automation lifestyle! 🚀
Learn more about Google Analytics integrations
Be sure to check out our Shopify automation blog. We cover popular topics to help you better manage your work on Shopify through definitie guides, step-by-step tutorials, merchant success stories and more.
How To Auto-tag Shopify Orders With UTM ParametersShopify Growth • 12 min
Use Shopify UTM parameters to auto-tag your orders. Streamline operations, gain insights, and boost productivity with this in-depth guide.
How to Improve the Conversion Rate of Your Shopify StoreShopify Growth • 8 min
Want to increase sales on your Shopify store? Check out these tips for improving your conversion rate and start seeing results.
How to Automatically Track Shopify Refunds in Google AnalyticsArticle • 10 min
Learn step-by-step methods to accurately monitor and analyze refund data, enhancing your understanding of customer behavior and financials.
Best pre-made Shopify Flow templates to complete more tasksShopify Growth • 12 min
Discover what Shopify Flow templates your store needs to get started with and how to get started with these automation workflows.
8 Best Shopify Flow Triggers To Make Unique WorkflowsShopify Growth • 12 min
Discover the most popular Shopify Flow apps and connectors out there with custom Shopify Flow triggers to help you create unique workflows.
The Best Shopify Flow Alternatives to Automate Your Shopify StoreShopify Growth • 11 min
If you're looking for an affordable and easy-to-use automation app, try these Shopify Flow alternatives and eliminate more repetitive tasks.
How To Integrate Shopify Flow Into More WorkflowsShopify Growth • 10 min
Extend Shopify Flows into more apps to unify data across every department. We'll cover Shopify Flow examples and connecting workflows to reach more apps.
How To Start Workflows from Customer Updates in ShopifyShopify Growth • 9 min
Keep your business data accurate and streamlined by starting workflows from Shopify Customer Updated events. Watch this automation tutorial.
Shopify vs. Shopify Plus: Key DifferencesShopify Growth • 10 min
If you are looking to take your business to the next level, you'll want an upgrade. Find out the differences between Shopify vs. Shopify Plus.
4 Zapier Alternatives for Shopify StoresShopify Growth • 10 min
Use a Zapier alternative focused on ecommerce, prevents data loss, and has reliable support to help get every automation running perfectly.
Best Shopify Automation Apps to Complete More TasksShopify Growth • 11 min
Looking to streamline your ecommerce business? Check out our list of the best Shopify automation apps. Complete more tasks with ease.
What Is Shopify Flow? Learn How To Make WorkflowsShopify Growth • 11 min
Uncover what is Shopify Flow and why you should take advantage of time-saving workflow automations for all of your backoffice operations.
Shopify Flow vs Zapier – Which Workflow Automation App Is BetterShopify Growth • 10 min
Two automation platforms: Shopify Flow vs Zapier. Learn what they offer and discover insights which is better for your ecommerce business.
Shopify Flow vs MESA - The Ultimate In Ecommerce AutomationShopify Growth • 9 min
Compare Shopify Flow vs MESA and discover which automation app best suits your Shopify store's needs to ease how your business operates.