Dealing with customer returns can be a headache. LoopReturns makes it easy by allowing customers to return their items and request exchanges all in one platform.
All the customer has to do to start their return is type in their order number and zip code to view if their items eligible for return. They don’t necessarily have to ask to get their money back: they can also demand a different size or new product instead. To invite the customer to come back to your store, Loop Returns comes with a “bonus credit” feature that offers an extra $15 to use if they want to exchange their product. It’s a great feature that helps you retain more customers and keep your refund rate low.
By syncing Mesa and LoopReturns together, it’s going to be easier to track and manage all of your customer returns. You can set up automation workflows whenever a customer or label gets created and when a restock is requested.
Creative ideas to automate Loop Returns...
Notify your logistics team via email when a Loops return is created.
Flag a Loops return when a Gorgias ticket is created.
Add a tag "return requested" to the Shopify order when a Loop return is created.
Ways to start a Loop Returns automation...
- Label Created or Updated
- Starts when a label is created or modified.
- Return Created or Updated
- Starts when a return is created or modified.
- Restock Requested
- Starts when a restock is requested.
Things you can do with a Loop Returns automation...
- List Packages Return
- Obtain a list of all packages by tracking statuses or timeframe.
- List Returns Return
- Obtain a list of returns that were created within a given timeframe.
- Process Return
- Return the funds to the customer.
- Flag Return
- Mark a return.
- Cancel Return
- Cancel a return.
- Close Return
- Complete a return.
- List Details of Return
- Obtain a list of return details.
- List Blacklist
- Obtain a list of blacklists.
- Create Blacklist
- Create a blacklist.
- Retrieve Blacklist
- Grab all details about the blacklist.
- Delete Blacklist
- Remove a blacklist.
- List Whitelist
- Obtain a list of whitelists.
- Create Whitelist
- Create a whitelist.
- Retrieve Whitelist
- Grab all details about the whitelist.
- Delete Whitelist
- Remove a whitelist.
- Create Order
- Create an order.
- Loop Returns
- Customer support
Loop Returns is a return application for the Shopify platform, helping merchants build customer relationships and empowering their team with automated return processes.