ShipStation + Data made easy.
Make integrations that help your business operate in more competitive ways.
How does Data work with ShipStation?
With ShipStation and Data by MESA connected, you can get more accomplished so your business can thrive.
Centralized Data Management
Centralize your product, customer, and order data so you can manage information from one place. This improves efficiency and consistency across different aspects of your store.
Enhanced Reporting and Analysis
Consolidate data to generate more comprehensive reports. This helps in understanding customer behavior, sales trends, and other vital insights, allowing for more strategic decision-making.
If you are selling across multiple channels, integrating your database with Shopify ensures that product information are consistent, enhancing your multichannel selling strategy.
Security and Compliance
Storing sensitive information in a secured database to ensure that data handling complies with various regulations. This adds a layer of protection for both your business and your customers.
Automated and efficient data handling reduces manual labor costs and minimizes the risk of human error, leading to potential cost savings.
How to connect ShipStation to Data
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Connecting ShipStation to Data has never been easier. With MESA, making complex integrations between ShipStation and Data by MESA only takes a few minutes.
Supported ShipStation & Data by MESA workflow steps:
- Record Created
- Triggered when a new record is added to a table.
- Record Updated
- Triggered when a record in a table is created or an existing record is updated.
- Customer Created
- Starts when a customer account is created.
- Product Created
- Starts when a new product is created.
- Shipment Created
- Starts when a shipment is created for a recent order.
- Order Created
- Starts when a new order is created or imported.
- Order Updated
- Starts when an order is updated with new information.
- Order Shipped
- Starts when a fulfilled order is shipped.
- Order's Items are Shipped
- Starts when an item in an order is shipped.
- Create Record
- Create a new record in a new or existing table.
- Update Record
- Update an existing record in a table.
- Update or Create Record
- Update and existing record if found, otherwise create a new record.
- Run a custom SQL query to fetch a specific list of records in a table.
- Retrieve Record
- Retrieve a single record from a table by specifying its ID.
- Delete Record
- Delete a single record in a table.
- Get List of Customers
- Obtain a list of existing customers.
- Add Funds to Carrier Account
- Increase the amount of funds to a carrier's account.
- List Carriers
- Obtain a list of shipping carriers.
- Update Product
- Update a product's details.
- Create Label for Shipment
- Create a shipping label for a shipment.
- Void Shipment Label
- Cancel a shipment label.
- Add Tag to Order
- Attach a tag to an existing order.
- Get List of Orders
- Obtain a list of existing orders.
- Create Label for Order
- Create a shipping label for an order.
- Delete Order
- Remove an order.
- Hold Order
- Pause an order.
- Mark Order as Shipped
- Classify an order as shipped.
- Remove Tag on Order
- Delete a tag from an existing order.
- Restore Order from On Hold
- Unpause an order that is currently on hold.
- Unsassign User from Order
- Remove an user from an existing order.
- Retrieve Carrier
- Grab all details about the carrier.
- Get List of Carrier Packages
- Obtain a list of packages by carrier code.
- Get List of Carrier Services
- Obtain a list of services by carrier code.
- Retrieve Customer
- Grab all details about the customer.
- Get List of Fulfillments
- Obtain a list of fulfillments.
- Create or Update Order
- Create or Update an Order.
- Assign User to Order
- Add a user to an existing order.
- Retrieve Order
- Grab all details about the order.
- Get List of Orders By Tag and Status
- Lists all orders that match the specified status and tag.
- Retrieve Product
- Grab all details about the product.
- Get List of Products
- Obtain a list of products.
- Get Shipping Rates
- Obtain a list of shipping rates.
- Get Shipments
- Obtain a list of shipments.
- Get Stores
- Obtain a list of installed stores on the ShipStation account.
- Retrieve Store
- Grab all details about the store.
- Update Store
- Modify a store's details.
- Deactivate Store
- Deactivate a specific store.
- Reactivate Store
- Reactivate a specific store.
- Get List of Marketplaces
- Obtain a list of marketplaces that can be integrated with ShipStation.
- Refresh Store
- Initiate a store refresh.
- Retrieve Store Refresh Status
- Grab all details about the refresh status of a given store.
- Get List of Users
- Obtain a list of users.
- Get List of Ship From Locations
- Obtain a list of ship from locations.
- Retrieve Ship From Location
- Grab all details about the ship from location.
- Update Ship From Location
- Modify a ship from location's details.
- Delete Ship From Location
- Delete a ship from location.
- Create Ship From Location
- Create a ship from location.
- Get List of Resource URL IDs
- Obtain a list of resource IDs from a resource URL
Loved by 1k+ brands using Shopify & Shopify Plus.
Expert Workflow Setup
Let our team craft the perfect workflow for you in 1 business day or less.Request a Workflow