Create a unique discount code for new customers to apply towards their next order
Welcome your newest customers and encourage repeat business by offering them a discount on their next order. With this customizable template, you can create unique discount codes for each new customer to your business. When they become a new customer in Shopify, they'll automatically receive an SMS message with a discount code for 20% off the next order they place within 14 days.
7-day free trial for all plans.
Live chat, email support included.
Expert workflow setup service available.
Step 1. Every time this happens:
Customer is created
Step 2. Then...
Create a unique discount code for 20% off the next order
Step 3. Then...
Update the customer's account with a tag
Step 4. Then...
Send an SMS message to the customer
Loved by 1k+ brands using Shopify & Shopify Plus.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a template?
- Templates are pre-made workflows by our team of experts. Instead of building a workflow from scratch, these have all the steps needed to complete the task.
- Can I personalize a template?
- Yes! Every step can be customized to meet your exact requirements. Additionally, you can even add more steps and make it more sophisticated.
- Can MESA handle the setup for me?
- Yes, check out our Expert Workflow Setup. We'll collaborate with you to craft the perfect workflow so you're up and running with confidence.
How to get started
Easily add on your Shopify store and free to get started.
We have all the apps your ecommerce business needs.
Save hours every week from your new automation lifestyle.
The easiest way to automate Shopify stores
Get started with a free 7-day trial. See how much you can accomplish today.
“Not only did they create customized workflows that saved us from using a developer, the support is amazing.”
“Simple and easy to use. Lots of integrations and tons of ways to customize. Great staff to help accomplish goals.”
“Their support team has been great and they've helped setup a number of workflows for us quickly.”