Adding more Data by MESA integrations helps eliminate the routine, everyday tasks of running a Shopify store.
Unify your data between Data by MESA and API by MESA integrations for a single source of truth. Your business can make confident business decisions based on more accurate data sources.
MESA makes integrations like Data by MESA to API by MESA easy to add without code.
Official Shopify Integration Partner
Onboarding Included & Setup Support
Make no-code integrations from Data by MESA to API by MESA
Start a Data by MESA workflow when...
Then, make your workflow do this...
- No Authentication
- Use for publicly-accessible APIs.
- API Key
- Most common: for services that use a single copy-and-paste API key that is passed as a header.
- Advanced: for services that use oAuth 2.0 refresh tokens for authentication.
- Basic Auth
- For services that make authenticated requests with a username and password.
- Create Record
- Create a new record in a new or existing table.
- Update Record
- Update an existing record in a table.
- Update or Create Record
- Update and existing record if found, otherwise create a new record.
- Run a custom SQL query to fetch a specific list of records in a table.
- Retrieve Record
- Retrieve a single record from a table by specifying its ID.
- Delete Record
- Delete a single record in a table.
You’re in good company. Join these and 500+ other brands that are working smarter.