Update an address in Recharge when a Shopify customer is created
Manually updating customer information in two places is time-consuming and potentially troublesome if details are updated late or entered wrong. Avoid unnecessary work and data discrepancies with the help of MESA. This template will update an address in Recharge when a customer is created in Shopify and uses a different address. Now you can ensure your customer details match with minimal effort.
7-day free trial for all plans.
Live chat, email support included.
Expert workflow setup service available.
Step 1. Every time this happens:
Schedule to run on a daily basis
Step 2. Then...
Retrieve Shopify Customers created within the past 24 hours
Step 3. Then...
Check if any customers have been retrieved
Step 4. Then...
Loop over each customer
Step 5. Then...
Locate matching customer on Recharge
Step 6. Then...
Compare customer's address from Shopify to Recharge
Step 7. Then...
Update customer's address on Recharge
Loved by 1k+ brands using Shopify & Shopify Plus.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a template?
- Templates are pre-made workflows by our team of experts. Instead of building a workflow from scratch, these have all the steps needed to complete the task.
- Can I personalize a template?
- Yes! Every step can be customized to meet your exact requirements. Additionally, you can even add more steps and make it more sophisticated.
- Can MESA handle the setup for me?
- Yes, check out our Expert Workflow Setup. We'll collaborate with you to craft the perfect workflow so you're up and running with confidence.
How to get started
Easily add on your Shopify store and free to get started.
We have all the apps your ecommerce business needs.
Save hours every week from your new automation lifestyle.
The easiest way to automate Shopify stores
Get started with a free 7-day trial. See how much you can accomplish today.
“Not only did they create customized workflows that saved us from using a developer, the support is amazing.”
“Simple and easy to use. Lots of integrations and tons of ways to customize. Great staff to help accomplish goals.”
“Their support team has been great and they've helped setup a number of workflows for us quickly.”