Send an updated address to Recharge when a Shopify customer is updated
Manually updating customer information in two places is time-consuming and potentially troublesome if details are updated late or entered wrong. Avoid unnecessary work and data discrepancies with the help of MESA. This template will automatically update an address in Recharge when a customer in Shopify is updated.
7-day free trial for all plans.
Live chat, email support included.
Expert workflow setup service available.
Step 1. Every time this happens:
The automation starts at a set time
Step 2. Then...
Gather a list of all Shopify customers updated in the last 24 hours
Step 3. Then...
Retrieve a list of all Recharge customers
Step 4. Then...
Compare the recent Shopify information to Recharge information
Step 5. Then...
Update any Recharge customers with an outdated address
Loved by 1k+ brands using Shopify & Shopify Plus.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a template?
- Templates are pre-made workflows by our team of experts. Instead of building a workflow from scratch, these have all the steps needed to complete the task.
- Can I personalize a template?
- Yes! Every step can be customized to meet your exact requirements. Additionally, you can even add more steps and make it more sophisticated.
- Can MESA handle the setup for me?
- Yes, check out our Expert Workflow Setup. We'll collaborate with you to craft the perfect workflow so you're up and running with confidence.
How to get started
Easily add on your Shopify store and free to get started.
We have all the apps your ecommerce business needs.
Save hours every week from your new automation lifestyle.
The easiest way to automate Shopify stores
Get started with a free 7-day trial. See how much you can accomplish today.
“Not only did they create customized workflows that saved us from using a developer, the support is amazing.”
“Simple and easy to use. Lots of integrations and tons of ways to customize. Great staff to help accomplish goals.”
“Their support team has been great and they've helped setup a number of workflows for us quickly.”