Remove a customer tag when a customer cancels their Recharge subscription
Your favorite Recharge functionality is back with the help of MESA! Whenever a customer decides to cancel one of their subscription products, you’ll need to update the information on Shopify. With the help of a simple workflow, MESA can save you time by removing a tag during a Recharge cancellation. The customer’s data won’t show up on your list of Recharge orders anymore.
7-day free trial for all plans.
Live chat, email support included.
Expert workflow setup service available.
Step 1. Every time this happens:
A Recharge subscription is canceled
Step 2. Then...
Retrieve the customer information from Recharge
Step 3. Then...
Check if the tag in the Shopify Customer profile match
Step 4. Then...
Remove the tag "Recharge Tag" from the Shopify Customer profile
Loved by 1k+ brands using Shopify & Shopify Plus.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a template?
- Templates are pre-made workflows by our team of experts. Instead of building a workflow from scratch, these have all the steps needed to complete the task.
- Can I personalize a template?
- Yes! Every step can be customized to meet your exact requirements. Additionally, you can even add more steps and make it more sophisticated.
- Can MESA handle the setup for me?
- Yes, check out our Expert Workflow Setup. We'll collaborate with you to craft the perfect workflow so you're up and running with confidence.
How to get started
Easily add on your Shopify store and free to get started.
We have all the apps your ecommerce business needs.
Save hours every week from your new automation lifestyle.
The easiest way to automate Shopify stores
Get started with a free 7-day trial. See how much you can accomplish today.
“Not only did they create customized workflows that saved us from using a developer, the support is amazing.”
“Simple and easy to use. Lots of integrations and tons of ways to customize. Great staff to help accomplish goals.”
“Their support team has been great and they've helped setup a number of workflows for us quickly.”