Email a Discord invitation when a product using Infinite Options is purchased
Build a community for your business with the support of automation. This template will email a Discord channel invitation to your customer and tag the customer with "discord:invite" when a customer places an order with Infinite Options. With Discord and MESA, you can connect with your customers on a whole new level and nurture like-minded customers.
7-day free trial for all plans.
Live chat, email support included.
Expert workflow setup service available.
Step 1. Every time this happens:
An order is created with Infinite Options
Step 2. Then...
Retrieve the Shopify Customer
Step 3. Then...
Check that the tag "discord:invite" does not exist on the Shopify customer profile
Step 4. Then...
Send an email to the customer
Step 5. Then...
Update the customer with a tag "discord:invite"
Step 6. Then...
Create Discord Channel Invite
Loved by 1k+ brands using Shopify & Shopify Plus.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a template?
- Templates are pre-made workflows by our team of experts. Instead of building a workflow from scratch, these have all the steps needed to complete the task.
- Can I personalize a template?
- Yes! Every step can be customized to meet your exact requirements. Additionally, you can even add more steps and make it more sophisticated.
- Can MESA handle the setup for me?
- Yes, check out our Expert Workflow Setup. We'll collaborate with you to craft the perfect workflow so you're up and running with confidence.
How to get started
Easily add on your Shopify store and free to get started.
We have all the apps your ecommerce business needs.
Save hours every week from your new automation lifestyle.
The easiest way to automate Shopify stores
Get started with a free 7-day trial. See how much you can accomplish today.
“Not only did they create customized workflows that saved us from using a developer, the support is amazing.”
“Simple and easy to use. Lots of integrations and tons of ways to customize. Great staff to help accomplish goals.”
“Their support team has been great and they've helped setup a number of workflows for us quickly.”