Send a gift card to a customer if their order is delayed
Shipping delays and broken merchandise can lead to customers having a negative experience with your business. Let your customers know you're listening and care about them by sending a small gift in exchange for their troubles. This template will send a gift card to a customer when their Gorgias support ticket is tagged, send-gift-card. It's a small but memorable way to turn a negative experience into a positive one.
7-day free trial for all plans.
Live chat, email support included.
Expert workflow setup service available.
Step 1. Every time this happens:
A Gorgias ticket is created
Step 2. Then...
Pause for 1 hour for adding send-gift-card tag to ticket
Step 3. Then...
Determine if the send-gift-card tag is included in ticket
Step 4. Then...
Send a $20 gift card
Loved by 1k+ brands using Shopify & Shopify Plus.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a template?
- Templates are pre-made workflows by our team of experts. Instead of building a workflow from scratch, these have all the steps needed to complete the task.
- Can I personalize a template?
- Yes! Every step can be customized to meet your exact requirements. Additionally, you can even add more steps and make it more sophisticated.
- Can MESA handle the setup for me?
- Yes, check out our Expert Workflow Setup. We'll collaborate with you to craft the perfect workflow so you're up and running with confidence.
How to get started
Easily add on your Shopify store and free to get started.
We have all the apps your ecommerce business needs.
Save hours every week from your new automation lifestyle.
The easiest way to automate Shopify stores
Get started with a free 7-day trial. See how much you can accomplish today.
“Not only did they create customized workflows that saved us from using a developer, the support is amazing.”
“Simple and easy to use. Lots of integrations and tons of ways to customize. Great staff to help accomplish goals.”
“Their support team has been great and they've helped setup a number of workflows for us quickly.”