Schedule a daily export of orders into Google Sheets
Manually tracking all of your daily exports is a time-consuming process, and there are probably better things you’d rather focus on in your schedule. Thanks to automation, Mesa can schedule a daily export of all orders into a Google Spreadsheet without you doing anything. It’s going to save you so much time from having to update your Google Spreadsheet manually.
Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: When this happens
- An order is created
- Step 2: Then do this
- Transform order information
- Step 3: Then do this
- Scheduled virtual output occurs
- Step 4: Then do this
- Google Drive Spreadsheet created
- Step 5: Then do this
- Write Google Sheet with information mapped from the day's orders
Still have questions?
Our experts are happy to help you every step of the way.Contact Us