More Workflow Templates
Start Returnly workflows when...
- Return Requested
- Starts when a return is created.
- Return Authorized
- Starts when a return is approved.
- Return In Transit
- Starts when a return’s status is in transit.
- Return Delivered
- Starts when a return’s status is delivered.
- Return Item Updated
- Starts when a return item is modified.
- Return Pending Refund
- Starts when a return is waiting for a refund to be processed.
- Return Refunded
- Starts when a return is reimbursed.
- Return Cancelled
- Starts when a return is cancelled.
- Credit Issued
- Starts when a credit is applied.
- Credit Used
- Starts when a credit is utilized.
- Credit Disabled
- Starts when a credit is deactivated.
Things you can do with Returnly workflows...
- List Return
- Obtain a list of returns.
- Retrieve Return
- Grab all details about the return.
- Create Refund
- Create a new refund.
- List Refund Request
- Obtain a list of refund requests.
- List Not Refundable Requests
- Obtain a list of not refundable requests.
Scale faster by integrating workflows into your Shopify store
Learn more about Returnly Integrations
Creative Returnly Workflows
Add points to a customer’s LoyaltyLion account when a Returnly credit has been used.
Send a Slack message to your customer service team when a return has been requested.
Create a new row to your Google Sheets when a return is reimbursed.
Update an order in Odoo when a return item is modified.
★★★★★ 5.0 Shopify App Store Rating
News and Articles for Returnly Integrations
Still have questions?
Our experts are happy to help you every step of the way.Contact Us