Shopify Flow + Returnly made easy.
Make integrations that help your business operate in more competitive ways.
How does Returnly work with Shopify Flow?
With Shopify Flow and Returnly connected, you can get more accomplished so your business can thrive.
Effortless Return Management
By integrating Returnly, you offer your customers a seamless return portal. They can quickly file for a return, choose the reason, and print out the return label. It's a hassle-free process that encourages customers to shop with confidence.
Real-Time Return Tracking
Keep your customers informed by providing real-time status updates on their returns. Whether their item is in transit or the refund is processed, clear communication builds trust and keeps customers coming back.
Instant Refunds and Store Credits
Through Returnly, you can offer instant refunds or store credits even before you've received the returned product. It's a show of good faith that enhances customer satisfaction and can encourage immediate repurchasing.
Smart Return Insights
Analyze the reasons behind returns and understand patterns that might be indicative of product issues or misalignments in customer expectations. These insights help you make informed decisions about product improvements, descriptions, and imagery.
Customized Return Policy
Tailor the return policies based on product types, customer location, or other specific criteria. By having clear, transparent, and customizable return policies, you can minimize abuse while ensuring genuine customers feel supported.
How to connect Shopify Flow to Returnly
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Connecting Shopify Flow to Returnly has never been easier. With MESA, making complex integrations between Shopify Flow and Returnly only takes a few minutes.
Supported Shopify Flow & Returnly workflow steps:
- Respond to Flow Action
- Starts when Shopify Flow responds to an action
- Return Requested
- Starts when a return is created.
- Return Authorized
- Starts when a return is approved.
- Return In Transit
- Starts when a return’s status is in transit.
- Return Delivered
- Starts when a return’s status is delivered.
- Return Item Updated
- Starts when a return item is modified.
- Return Pending Refund
- Starts when a return is waiting for a refund to be processed.
- Return Refunded
- Starts when a return is reimbursed.
- Return Cancelled
- Starts when a return is cancelled.
- Credit Issued
- Starts when a credit is applied.
- Credit Used
- Starts when a credit is utilized.
- Credit Disabled
- Starts when a credit is deactivated.
- Trigger a Flow Workflow
- Send an event action to a workflow in Shopify Flow
- List Return
- Obtain a list of returns.
- Retrieve Return
- Grab all details about the return.
- Create Refund
- Create a new refund.
- Authorize Return
- Transition a return to authorized status.
- Deliver Return
- Transition a return to one of the delivered statuses: delivered or delivered late.
- Store Return Drop-Off
- Set the return to delivered status if the shopper has presented the original item/s in a physical drop-off location.
- Refund Externally Return
- Indicate that a return has been refunded externally.
- Cancel Return
- Cancel a return which is not under the following statuses: refunded, refunded externally, pending refund, canceled, canceled by shopper or canceled by merchant
- Update Return Notes
- Modify a return's notes.
- Set Return Alert
- Establish a return alert.
- Delete Return Alert
- Remove a return alert.
Loved by 1k+ brands using Shopify & Shopify Plus.
Complimentary Workflow Setup
Let our team craft the perfect workflow for you in 1 business day or less!Request a Workflow