Adding more Returnly integrations helps eliminate the routine, everyday tasks of running a Shopify store.
Unify your data between Returnly and FTP by MESA integrations for a single source of truth. Your business can make confident business decisions based on more accurate data sources.
MESA makes integrations like Returnly to FTP by MESA easy to add without code.
Official Shopify Integration Partner
Onboarding Included & Setup Support
Make no-code integrations from Returnly to FTP by MESA
Start a Returnly workflow when...
- Return Requested
- Starts when a return is created.
- Return Authorized
- Starts when a return is approved.
- Return In Transit
- Starts when a return’s status is in transit.
- Return Delivered
- Starts when a return’s status is delivered.
- Return Item Updated
- Starts when a return item is modified.
- Return Pending Refund
- Starts when a return is waiting for a refund to be processed.
- Return Refunded
- Starts when a return is reimbursed.
- Return Cancelled
- Starts when a return is cancelled.
- Credit Issued
- Starts when a credit is applied.
- Credit Used
- Starts when a credit is utilized.
- Credit Disabled
- Starts when a credit is deactivated.
- Fetch FTP File
- Fetch a file that matches a pattern from a FTP server.
Then, make your workflow do this...
- Save FTP file
- Save a file to a FTP server.
- List Return
- Obtain a list of returns.
- Retrieve Return
- Grab all details about the return.
- Create Refund
- Create a new refund.
- List Refund Request
- Obtain a list of refund requests.
- List Not Refundable Requests
- Obtain a list of not refundable requests.
You’re in good company. Join these and 500+ other brands that are working smarter.